Tools & Resources
Tools that empower you
Whether you are buying a house in the suburbs, on the beach or in the city, Axia Home Loans is here to help you along the way. We offer a wide array of resources that will create a better loan experience.
UNDERSTAND YOUR LOAN
Smoother process, better support
Great people deserve credit (and rewards)
LOCK YOUR RATE TODAY
Always be in the know
At Axia, we invest in the latest tools in mortgage technology. Tools that empower our clients with the information they need to make informed decisions about their future home loan. One of these tools is our Home Loan ePlan report.
Free Personalized Home Loan ePlan
Free Home Loan ePlan
Rates rise and fall on a daily basis. In order to give you the power to buy a home when you’re ready, we’ve created the Lock & Shop Program. Lock in at today’s rate while you shop for your next home.
Benefits of the Lock & Shop Progam
Axia pre-approved borrowers can lock today’s low rates without having picked a property for up to 180 days!
This program can be used for both conventional and government (FHA and VA) fixed-rate loan programs.
In order to lock, borrowers pay an upfront, non-refundable fee that can be applied to the loan upon closing.
Stay protected if rates drop after you lock with our “Float Down Option”.
- Axia pre-approved borrowers can lock today’s low rates without having picked a property for up to 180 days!
- This program can be used for both conventional and government (FHA and VA) fixed-rate loan programs.
- In order to lock, borrowers pay an upfront, non-refundable fee that can be applied to the loan upon closing.
- Stay protected if rates drop after you lock with our “Float Down Option”.
Tenure Program Highlights
- Earn Tenure Program Rewards for each year of loyalty, up to $750 applied towards closing costs after just four years!
- Rewards accumulate each year based on a percentage of the loan amount.
- Rewards do not reset after each use. (Savings are based on your original Axia loan date)
- Not eligible for properties with a loan funded through Axia within the last six months
Tenure Program Rewards are calculated based on a borrower’s years of loyalty to Axia. A percentage of the loan amount (up to a max rewards cap) is issued to the borrower in the form of a lender credit.
Number of people who have saved in 2016
Average Amount Saved in 2016
What’s stopping you?
Axia is equipped to provide just about any homebuyer with dynamic solutions to these questions:
NO FAX MACHINE?
Axia App – Scan and send docs.
Certified Homebuyer Program
Low down payment solutions
Axia Home Loans
© 2007 - 2016 Axia Home Loans. All rights reserved. Axia Home Loans is a registered trade name of Axia Financial, LLC.